Thursday, August 21, 2008

Someone stomped Drought Flowers

I took a break during my sculpture class yesterday (Wednesday) and went to the cafeteria; they are right by the art building so I always check to see if they need attention. When I got back fifteen minutes later, someone had stomped down seven of them. I was hurt, angry, I felt so violated. The other people nearby were also angry. I gathered them with the help of Mihona, a young friend from Japan. After going through all the steps of grief. I decided I was going to take them home and repair them with duct tape and band aids. I'm going back to the college to re-plant them now, but first I'm going to find some cute band aids to mark every Drought Flower that has been deliberately damaged. I'm not going to let the bastards get me down.

No comments: